Friday, October 7, 2011

PE3 - iMovie


C’est fini!  Yes, my iMovie is complete thanks to the razzle-dazzle of Angelina and Nathan Olarsch.  I want to give a special thank you to Lynda.com and all the creators of iMovie ’11 Essential Training.  I agree that the training is essential as there is so much that you can accomplish using this application that comes with your Mac.  Knowing how to use this video editor well creates a desire in me to film high quality images.  Now that I have control over a lot of the film, I have a better sense of what to look for when you are filming.  Perhaps a green screen studio in the next house?  


Honestly, even though I learned a lot about iMovie, I still found my footage overwhelming.  There was a lot of sorting required before I could begin to enjoy the product that I was creating.  I also would have voiced over or created music if I didn’t have better timelier options that are readily available.  The fine tune editing would have been useful several months before and that would have saved me a lot of time staring at film selections.  

Now I have a great knowledge base of iMovie and an electronic yellow certificate too! Isn’t interesting how acknowledgement of the success is important even though I am the only person who knows that I took the course?  This is aside from you, of course.   I can’t wait to tell the children.  They will be so excited for my success.  They love the sticker certificate combination.  See you next time. I hope you enjoyed the show!

2 comments:

  1. Faith, that's awesome! I love it! Great job, and great kids, lol, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the video. It was entertaining to see your children!

    ReplyDelete